Sunday, June 3, 2012

le Bonnaroo

For the second year I will be returning to Bonnaroo, a large music festival in Tennessee, to run gardening workshops at the Bonnaroo Victory Garden. I'll be joined by a great team of gardeners, artists, and herbalists who will all be teaching workshops at the garden throughout the festival. It is an overwhelming experience but one that I value for the contrast and introspection that a massive crush of humanity can bring. Nothing makes me appreciate potable water, privacy, and silence like Bonnaroo.

I hope the garden and our workshops will be respite and an inspiration for the people who attend. One of our team, artist Chatham Monk, sent in the zine she produced for her workshop and it got me fired up for plants, people, and teaching. Onward and upward and into the light!


No comments:

Post a Comment